Terms & Conditions
Licence to use website
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- show any material from the website in public
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impair the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
User generated content
In these Terms & Conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false
- be obscene or indecent
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation
- be blasphemous
- be in breach of official secrets legislation
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information
Third party website
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our logo is a trademark belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of this trademark and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. All third party trademarks are acknowledged and are respected. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate Terms & Conditions that we will make available to you as appropriate.
Exclusion of third party rights
Law and jurisdiction